- Dealing with any customer queries or complaints.
- Advising customers on their purchases.
- Making sure sales targets are met.
- Responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Getting feedback from customers.
- Helping to interpret reports and predicting future sales.
- Improve the Sales and “bottom-line” profits of the Branch..
- Summary reports as will be informed to be shared on time.
- Train, evaluate and counsel Branch employees. Schedule, organize and direct assignments.
- Maintain, encourage and possess “ownership mentality”.
- Implement employee performance evaluations and improvement plans.
- Ensure interior and exterior of Branch is maintained to company standards.
- Utilize labor management tools, including effective scheduling, to maximize productivity, profitability and margins.
- Encourage Branch employees to take ownership for their performance and career development plans; follow up on a regular basis.
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure the employees also provide the same level of service.
- Conduct regular one branch meeting for both shops.
- Ensure employee awareness of safety and emergency procedures.
- Maintain and ensure adequate Branch supplies.
- Manage Branch revenue, including cash handling, deposit reconciliation and delivery of deposits to bank on a daily basis.
- Execute and monitor loss and damage prevention programs.
- Management of all Branch operational issues, to include Branch housekeeping, Branch administrative duties, physical inventories, price changes, etc
- Prepare Branch daily sales reports and forward to the relevant departments.
- Be submitting monthly reports of all team for both shops to HQ.
- Ensure all team keep a book for segmented stock take and is sent to HQ by 2nd of every month.
- Skill in using POS(Point of sale) –Microinvest added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in computer.
- Previous experience in footwear industry (Well known brands) for at least 2 years.
- Be able to use the ETR/POS.PDQ machine without any errors and removal of Z report daily and monthly
- Previously having managed a turnover of 1 Million and above.
- Able to manage a Team.
- Age 27-32yrs.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
- Should be confident.
- Friendly and engaging personality.
Cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “ 2239”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2239, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th July 2016
N.B. * When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Duma Works is recruiting a Fashion Store Assistant Manager for one of our clients; a leading high end fashion store.