Our client is seeking to recruit a competent, hands-on Finance Manager to support the revenue growing function but at the same time manage costs and other controls to ensure maximum return.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the Accounts department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company’s proper capital structure
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company output
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience with SMEs
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations
- An entrepreneurial mind set where they have more than accountant’s mind and can interpret information to feed the other sections of the business.
Email your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Finance Manager 150-200K’ on the subject line by 1st August, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.