Our client a Financial Services Group offering a range of financial products is looking to recruit a Sales Manager for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The successful candidate MUST have a background in financial services, ideally in an investment or life insurance sale.
- Involved in front line sales and relationship role involving a high degree of client contact.
- Be the face of the company and day to day point of contact with clients in the country.
- Drive sales with existing introducers, growing client base and assets under management.
- Grow the group’s market share, building new relationships with retail intermediaries and institutional clients.
- Deliver excellent service, training and hands on support to introducers.
- Meet with end investors where appropriate in conjunction with their financial advisor.
- Spend the majority of time with clients.
- Work with other parts of the company team to get business booked and meet investors’ needs.
- Must have a background in financial services, ideally in an investment or life insurance sales.
- Knowledge of funds and savings products.
- Understanding of Shariah compliant solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate determination and tenacity.
- A good personal network of contacts in the industry.
- Ability to take ownership, working independently and to deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate a high standard of business ethics.
- Ability to demonstrate results focus.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000/= plus commissions (Approx. 1,000 USD)
Deadline: 8th August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.