Job description: The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing account relationships and developing new customer accounts.
- Plan monthly cycle to visit existing and prospective clients
- Understand your customer’s requirements and ensure they are met
- Build strong and strategic relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Meet and exceed budgeted target
- Develop and generate sales from existing base towards monthly target
- Interact with customers positively to resolve complaints
- To ensure you are a prime candidate for this opportunity it is essential that have experience in a competitive sales environment within the courier/ freight industry
- 3 – 4 years of work experience within a similar field sales role in the courier/freight industry
- Experience selling at a high level
- Proven sales results
- Good knowledge of import/export procedures through air & sea
Education: Degree or diploma in Logistics, Business Administration, or any other relevant degree
Language: Excellent verbal and non – verbal communication skills in English.
Compensation: Salary plus commissions, Medical, Pension, Airtime
Availability: State availability (notice period) in your application letter.
Location: The role holder will be based on Mombasa Road, Nairobi
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 07 July 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online to email@example.com
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.