We are looking for a reliable and highly skilled individual.
- Daily administrative support including taking phone calls, reviewing emails, preparing customer orders, contracts, Export Import documentation requirements for different countries, correspondence and sales reports as well as researching products and pricing.
- Manage all appointment scheduling, travel arrangements and expense reports on behalf of a Senior Area Manager.
- Build quality customer and supplier relationships in partnership with a Senior Area Manager, to obtain, clarify and confirm order details and support the entire order process.
- Provide administrative support and collaborate cross-functionally with personnel to achieve objectives for the Sales team.
- Knowledge of Sea, Air, Road transport arrangements.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years administrative support or customer service in a manufacturing environment.
- Post-secondary education in either Marketing or Business would be an asset.
- All candidates must have advanced Microsoft Office skills and experience setting priorities in a demanding environment.
- Candidates who are motivated team players, with demonstrated problem solving skills and above average attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and a dedication to high quality customer service.
- A person with an inquisitive nature and a desire to be constantly learning will thrive in this role.
- A candidate who is reliable, mature and able to manage multiple requests and competing priorities.
- Ability to recognize problems or deviations from normal and accepted practices and resolve situation as they arise according to company guidelines.
- FMCG, B2B sales and communication experience.
Reports to: Sales Manager, Team AF
Internal Relations: Sales, R&D and Factory departments in relation to Team AF.
External Relations: Customers.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2261”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2261, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th July 2016
N.B. * When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.