Do you love working on innovative, cutting-edge systems with multiple kinds of users?
If so, we might just have the job for you!
At MARAMOJA, you will work closely together with smart, passionate and dependable people who know their craft. We use state of the art technologies, tools and methodologies, and expect nothing less from you.
- Working on any of our front-end apps, i.e. Android (Java) or Web (React), or our back-end (node.js).
- Providing exact implementations of UI/UX designs and specifications.
- Providing well-structured, re-usable, easily-readable, well-documented, testable, and efficient code.
- Communicating and collaborating closely with the team, using our employed tools.
- Improving code quality as a response to receiving code reviews, but also as you find problems yourself.
- Giving code reviews to others proactively.
- Assist in and help improving devops.
- Analytic mind and attention to detail.
- Bachelor in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar, or an equivalent programming education.
- Good understanding of and strong skills in OOP or FP and their respective design patterns.
- Experience in building non-trivial apps or systems using at least two of Android/Java, React or node.js.
- Experience in using modern build tools such as IDEs, versioning systems and issue trackers.
- Agile Software Development.
- Linux and shell scripting.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a self directed environment.
- Willing to work in a casual environment.
- Ready to learn attitude and ask for assistance.
- Proactive personality.
Include in your Cover letter
- Descriptions of projects you have worked on.
- Links to source code you have written (if in a team, include indications which parts are yours).
- Links to profiles on LinkedIn/Github or similar.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2292”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2292 Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th July 2016
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.