GA Insurance Limited
Reinsurance and Underwriting Officer
Job Summary: Reporting to the Business Development Manager.
The incumbent shall provide technical support and enhance service delivery by effecting insurance covers and producing quality, timely, relevant and accurate insurance documents to all internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facultative business Underwriting.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly Management Reports.
- Reinsurance treaty negotiations
- Facultative Reconciliations
- Treaty set ups in the system.
- Documentation and renewal follow ups of major risks including Terrorism and Sabotage covers placed offshore.
- Reinsurance slips Verification.
- Claims Processing and recovery.
- Reinsurance Recoveries
- Claims experience reports
- Service delivery through excellent Customer service.
- Ensuring Profit centre growth through Marketing
Knowledge, skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of the financial sector and of insurance products and services
- Working knowledge of reinsurance
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Good communication Skills
Credentials and Experience
- Business related Graduate
- Diploma in ACII or its equivalent.
- 4 years in a busy underwriting department
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to email@example.com indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 25th July, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.