Job Title: GM Sales – Welding Products
Reports to: Sales Director
Salary: 250 – 350K
Our Client manufactures welding consumables and equipment.
They seek to hire a General Manager in charge of sales who will be responsible for establishing and developing business plans for sales in order to establish and create sustainable growth in chosen local and export markets for all their products.
- To ensure adherence to the quality management system established by the company.
- Analyze and monitor the current global markets and prepare a business plan to identify and develop new sales opportunities for all projects to achieve required product volumes, profit and organize all market plans to suit all customer requirements.
- Develop and drive local & export sales activity by considering the sales offer and evaluating potential local & export market.
- Ensure adherence to country specific importation legislation.
- Monitor all sales transaction and review all customer response for all orders and payments.
- Implement sales and distribution plans to meet customer requirements.
- Carry out market research activity in local & chosen export markets
- Work with the director to develop appropriate marketing materials for local & export audience.
- Provide market intelligence and competitor activity reports.
- Resolve all customer issues for processes and manage sales shipments of all local & export products.
- Provide training to all local & export team. Perform assessment of all work and assist to achieve all local & export objectives, develop and maintain professional relationship with all clients and perform regular communication with clients and all staff.
- Periodically review retail & distributor performance through sales team and check on the gaps in performance and seek reasons and actionable steps to close the gaps.
Skills and Qualification Desired
- Bachelors Degree Engineering/ Marketing or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Technical Sales
- Must have a great understanding of both local and export market with key contacts
- Excellent communication skills to interact successfully within the network
- Entrepreneurial, self –motivated with strong problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage and achieve sales target independently, proactively in a fast- paced work environment.
- Must be an honest person and observe strict confidentiality
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (GM Sales – Welding Products) to email@example.com before Wednesday 27th July 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.