Our client, a leading manufacturer in concrete precast products is seeking to recruit a Graphic Designer
Roles and responsibilities:
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Preparing work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in graphic design, visual communication, or equivalent
- At least 1 year working experience as a graphic designer in a busy environment
- Proficiency in using design soft wares e.g. Corel draw, Adobe photo shop & Adobe illustrator ,MS Office Products
- Ability to independently adhere to project calendar, manage time, and prioritize daily workload
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business 25th July, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||