Ref No: FDR MGR 01-2016
Reporting to the CEO, the Fundraising Manager shall be responsible for coordinating the sourcing of donor funds for the HiH EA program operations.
- At least Bachelors degree in Commerce, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Project Management or a relevant business discipline.
- 5 years demonstrable experience in active fundraising for social development in a high performance environment with tangible successful bilateral engagements with donors in an international NGO’s set up.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to identify, build and maintain strong networks of funding sources and partners
- Strong performance drive ,initiative and commitment to results
- Integrity and willingness to commit to HiH EA’s mission and values at all times
Ref No: ICT OFF 01-2016
Reporting to the Head of ICT. the ICT Officer shall support the ICT function and strategy implementation to ensure the organization acquires or develops and maintains robust and effective ICT systems and services.
- Minimum of Diploma in IT or equivalent from an accredited institution
- 1 year experience rendering ICT support in a busy multiple user setup
- Excellent use of computerized systems and Microsoft suite packages
- Able to design and maintain a Website
- A self starter working with minimum supervision and flexibility
- Ability and willingness to commit to the HiH EA’s vision, mission and values
Qualified and interested candidates should forward a cover letter and CV, citing the Position and Reference Number to HiH EA via the email firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th August, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
P.O Box 8562-00100 Nairobi.
Tel: 020 2660908, 020 2660909