Our client provides an app and web platform that enables individuals and businesses to connect with Drivers and request on-demand or scheduled courier services at anytime, any day, 24/7.
Job Summary: The Head of Partner Operations is a critical role responsible partners/driver growth and retention. It takes a mixture of marketing creativity, analytical brains and pure hustle to bring their operations to life quickly.
- Build, lead and empower a team of Operations Managers and Analysts to grow their company in East Africa
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Business teams to identify strategic partnership opportunities
- Scale Partner (Riders & Drivers) growth across multiple services and regions.
- Analyze and optimize quality and efficiency of their services.
- Report directly to the CEO and Board of Directors on all Partner Operations KPIs.
- Develop, manage, and deliver on an Operations Budget.
- Project and manage all Riders & Drivers Partnership initiatives and deliver to deadlines.
- Own all responsibilities.
- Strategize the future of their Partnerships and help build that future.
- 5+ years Management level experience of operations management / management consulting / investment banking / strategy
- Master’s degree in Economics, Mathematics. Operations Management, Finance or similar field
- Prior experience managing cross-functional teams.
- You are a hustler and have no problem getting your hands dirty and doing the gritty work that comes along with the higher-level thinking. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of startup speed and working environment.
- Problem-solver: analytical mind that can navigate obstacles on the fly in a logical and rational way. Engage in precise, data and details about the business
- You are an excellent and influential communicator and use data to reinforce your positions and decisions
- Successfully executed operations, preferably with P&L ownership, is a plus
- You are highly competitive and has a unique drive to win
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Company phone and computer protected under asset insurance
- Parking stipend
- Paid four weeks vacation
- Opportunity for company stock options
Deadline: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV online application on or before 22nd July 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||