- Paper milling :
- Tissue products (toilet paper, serviette, facial tissues, medical towel, kitchen towel and pocket tissues.)
- Detergent Products: (liquid soap, hand wash, glass cleaner and dish wash etc
- Bar soap
Job Purpose: The purpose of the job is to coordinate and manage production activities at TIL in accordance with set strategies, guidelines, rules, regulations; and guide the Institution on all matters concerning production of products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading the company’s technical and production strategy;
- Providing vision and leadership to the entire technical and production team;
- Plan, organize and supervise all production and manufacturing operations to meet the company’s production objectives;
- Developing the Trust Industries Research and Development (R&D) strategy;
- Designing, implementing and continually improving systems to achieve and maintain efficiency in all production and manufacturing operations;
- Developing and implementing the company’s quality management systems;
- Leading the company to achieve and maintain ISO Certification;
- Developing and implementing the company’s SOP’s and ensuring these consistently adhered;
- Contribute to the recruitment, training and developing of the production and technical team;
- Develop and implement, in collaboration the the HR department, the Performance management system across the production and technical department;
- Coordinating the preparation of Production budgets and Strategic Action Plans for the TIL.
- Coordinating the implementation of TIL production policies, programmes, projects and regulations and budgets and Strategic Action Plans;
- Providing technical guidance and advice to the management of TIL on production issues, programmes and projects.
- Monitoring the use and management of production facilities in TIL;.
- Promoting appropriate production technologies and best practices;
- Supervise, coach and mentor staff in production department;
- Prepare and submit daily, weeely monthly and annual reports as required by the supervisor;
- Any other duties required by the line manager and / or CEO;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, A master’s Degree in Engineering
- At least 6 year of relevant experience 3 of which should have been at a senior level
- MUST have a back ground in detergents or Recycling (Priority)
- Managing production vendors. Client is using a Chinese firm to construct. This person oversees the activities of this firm.
- Prior experience in managing a team of over 100.
- Minimum of 35 years. Maturity is important
- Should be willing to relocate to Rwanda.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||