Location: Kiganjo, Nyeri
The company is looking for a dynamic, honest, organised individual who is able to multi-task and manage the responsibilities of a Food & Beverage Controller by accurate stock taking and analysis of stocks to ensure costs are kept to a minimum.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management / Accounting / F&B and/or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Food and Beverage Control in a reputable hospitality establishment.
- Accounting background is desirable
- Professional and positive attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Solve problems in a courteous manner
- Strong social skills.
- Should be a team player and willing to learn
- Protect the reputation and integrity of others through strict confidentiality
- Demonstrate a high level of trust. (A violation of trust will result in immediate dismissal.).
- Display the ability to communicate well, both verbally and written
- Daily stock take and reports for all departments
- Food & Beverage reconciliations
- Stores Management – daily receipts and issues (Bin card management)
- Liaising with the stocks purchaser for stock procurement – supplier sourcing, LPO and invoice management
- Menu/Beverage Costing – weekly food/beverage cost report
- Consumables and packaging controls
- Initiate and sustain stock controls with consultations with the management
- Daily reconciliation of the stock against the actual cash for each department
- Maintaining the stores organised and clean at all times
- Monthly stock reports, reconciliations, variances etc
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. As the subject line of your email, write “2287” and please make sure to include Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2287, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.in the message body.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th July 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.