Wisen HR is an innovative and service-obsessed organization that exists to develop and deliver constantly evolving HR solutions that contribute substantially to our clients’ success.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company employees; assists in the development and implementation of employee policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing HR department goals, objectives and systems.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all employees, employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program and writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with laws concerning employment.
- Organized, able to handle multiple tasks at one time, with attention to detail.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- More than 3 years progressive human resource experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Kenyan Labour Laws
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills are essential to provide timely administration of assorted duties
- High analytical ability to sort and apply information
- Advanced computer skills
Compensation: KES 30,000 Gross
Location: The role holder will be based in Westlands, Nairobi
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 22nd July 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||