IAT is seeking to recruit two Office Assistants who will be stationed at IAT’s Kasarani and Hurlingham Branch.
We are looking for a mature, honest, reliable and responsible individual who possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrates ability to exercise good customer care.
The successful individual should be self-motivated, time conscious, meticulous about his/her work, a team player and able to work without close supervision.
The suitable candidate should:
- Have O levels – minimum grade of C or above
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Be able to give references who can vouch for your integrity
- Be already living in Nairobi
- Preference will be given to those who have been employed in a similar job previously
If you strongly believe that you meet the above criteria and are competent to do the above job, then e-mail your curriculum vitae (with at least two references) with your covering letter, and all relevant Certificates, to reach the HR Director not later than 5:00 p.m. on 29 July, 2016.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Address applications to:
The HR Department,
P.O. Box 14201 – 00800,