The Corporation has ambitious plans to become a high-performance public entity that will contribute meaningfully to the economic development of Kenya.
Job Purpose: The job holder is responsible for leading, directing, overseeing and ensuring effectiveness and Continuous operation of the Corporation’s Information Technology systems in order to achieve efficiency and reliability of hardware, software, data archiving and disaster recovery management in support of the Corporation’s business.
The job holder will also be responsible for the implementation of technology within the Corporation and direct the work of systems and business analysts, support specialists, system administrators and other Information technology related functions.
- Review, develop and implement an ICT Strategy that is aligned to overall business Strategy of the Corporation.
- Develop and implement ICT policies, procedures and guidelines to support the Corporation’s operations and enable it achieve its strategic objectives.
- Plan and coordinate all ICT projects to support the achievement of the Corporations business strategy.
- Design and implement controls and procedures that ensure accuracy and reliability in Date Capture. Data Processing and Dissemination of Information.
- Design and implement information security procedures based on standard best practice and Corporate ICT security policies covering information system applications and infrastructure.
- Responsible for developing processes and assigning resources to provide support to the all users in a timely manner.
- In collaboration with the Corporation’s risk function, plan and design disaster recovery plans for the Corporation to ensure service continuity in case of disaster.
- Prepare and manage the annual ICT budget.
- Evaluate technology developments in the financial industry and suggest improvements in the ICT area to the management.
- Master’s and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems.
- Professional Qualifications/Membership to Professional Bodies
- CMIS, PMP, MCSE, MCSD and other ICT related qualifications.
- At least 10 years’ experience with at least 7 years of which should have been at a Manager Level overseeing relevant functions.
- Knowledge of operations in the financial services sector and application of technology in this sector is desirable.
P.O. Box 45519- 00100,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICDC is an equal opportunity employer which strives to achieve overall balance in its staffing patterns.