Our client, a group of companies in import / export business, transport and security seeks suitable candidates for the position of an ICT Administrator
Overall Purpose of the job: To ensure that the network infrastructure and its associated technology operate efficiently, performs within agreed targets and that network delivers a secure platform for the organization to carry out its business.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Ensure network connectivity throughout the organization’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is at par with technical considerations.
- To undertake Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including e-mail web server, internet access, office systems and applications support).
- Development and maintenance of the company website
- Be actively involved in the procurement, acquisition and installation of key equipment and provide technical advice to management.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies & procedures aimed at network resource administration, appropriate use, and data recovery.
- Overseeing the process of installation and configuration of new information Communication Technology hardware and software within the offices,
- Developing and updating application systems,
- Carrying out systems analysis, design and programme specification in liaison with users as well offer ICT support/helpdesk services
- Verifying and validating information technology equipment
- Any other ICT related duty that may be assigned from time to
Key requirements and skills
- University Degree/ Diploma in information technology or a related field
- 3 years of relevant experience (user support) in a busy office
- Knowledge and Experience in network administration, support to management of hardware and software platforms, telecommunications facilities, knowledge of Windows-based packages/applications, Web designing & programming Knowledge of data analysis tools and techniques
- Conceptual, analytical and creative skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong networking ,hardware, software and systems support skills
- Excellent in Microsoft Office, excel, macros and SharePoint
- End user support and training
How to Apply
If you are satisfied that you possess the required qualifications, send your application letter and CV indicating your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th July 2016.