Reporting to the Team Leaders, the Business Development Executives will be in charge of marketing, business development and Account Management functions.
Location: Nairobi, Nakuru, Mombasa, Kericho, Kisumu, Eldoret
- A degree or Diploma in any field, Sales and Marketing / Purchasing and supplies qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literate.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prospect consistently & effectively in order to reach decision makers.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Must be a good team player, interpersonal skills and demonstrate commitment to all duties.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and independently prioritize duties.
- Be a person of high integrity and ethical conduct.
- Identify business opportunities by qualifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Generate Sales by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing market information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by meeting targets set out.
- Increase sale of company products.
- Increase visibility of the company and its product.
- Get feedback from the clients on the products they want.
- Manage the client’s expectation by delivering goods on time and feedback on timely manner
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||