Job Ref: ACKL-292514
Scope: The successful candidate shall be responsible for selling new and retreaded commercial truck tires and related products and services reporting to the executive management.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products and services to provide accurate information to customers.
- Actively seeking new accounts and represent the company to potential customers.
- Selling company supported products and services.
- Meeting established sales and gross profit goals.
- Evaluating customer needs and making recommendations utilizing the “marketing approach to selling.”
- Preparing weekly sales plans and completing all call reports following established company procedures.
- Implementing marketing programs to solicit new clients through cold calls, organizations, referrals, etc.
- Scheduling service appointments and coordinating appointments with the service department.
- Conducting fleet needs evaluations and providing customers with cost analysis and benefits.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of tire adjustments and ensuring that customer casings are handled appropriately.
- Delivering tires to customers as needed.
- Maintaining company property in accordance with company policy.
- Assisting with a variety of duties within the assigned location, such as attending to customers, maintaining inventory, moving and stacking tires, and other duties as required.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
- At least four years sales experience in industrial, agricultural & construction tire sales
- Good oral and written communication ability.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact, to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR & THE JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Directly contacting the Advertiser / Canvassing will result in immediate Disqualification.
NOTE: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews