Our client, an International Company whose main aim is to address the need for more efficient energy solutions in the context of rapidly rising electricity costs is seeking to recruit a Sales Engineer.
- Develop strategic partnerships that will drive business and manage the ongoing relationship with the business partners.
- Responsible for own lead generation / new business and ensure that all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Monitor customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited.
- Cold calling of client, Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Provide analytical support to evaluate potential pricing changes.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, customer needs and forecasts
- Maintain an awareness of sales and other developments amongst competitors and pass any relevant information to immediate superior.
- Conducting market research and analysis to establish the desired products’ quality characteristics
- Establishing functional specifications of products and services (Product briefs)
- Monitoring product quality of competitors
- Receiving customer complaints and redirecting product defects and service related concerns to the production department
Qualifications and minimum requirements:
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- Ability to analyze market data, recommend and implement necessary actions
- At Least 5 years’ experience in the Energy Industry and 3 years’ experience in sales
- Self-Driven– Able to drive and run a business
- Good analytical skills and Excel skills
- All-round Microsoft Office skills
- Versatility: able to sell, understand energy savings models, do energy savings models
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 20th July, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.