You believe that technology can enable social businesses and non-profits to improve their programs and better serve their beneficiaries.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing new and existing customers – providing assistance during initial implementation and guiding them towards success.
The Customer Success Lead will be expected to work a standard work week of 40 hours.
Essential Job Functions
- Own subscription renewals for a given territory of existing and new accounts
- Help customers define their success criteria and their success metrics
- On-board new accounts and ensure a successful implementation while shortening time-to-value
- Develop customer success plans and ensure that customers take ownership to achieve success
- Develop deep and broad relationships within your accounts portfolio
- Track & monitor account status and identify risks for renewal
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly; Develop action plans and follow through to eliminate risks
- Act as a customer advocate by identifying shortcomings in our product or service and communicate internally with the rest of the team in support, sales, marketing and product
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and its roadmap, and help customers understand how the company addresses their specific business needs. Educate customers on the value they can derive from the company
- Work with customers to measure the operational impact of the company on their operations and the social impact on their beneficiaries
- Collaborate frequently with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Support teams to ensure success across the Customer life cycle
- Identify and manage opportunities for accounts expansion and add-on professional services
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Deep commitment to eradication of poverty and alignment with the company’s mission
- Previous experience managing key client accounts
- Proven experience in customer retention and managing a pipeline of renewal opportunities
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with customers at multiple levels of the organization, including the C level
- Great communication and account management skills
- Be comfortable with developing and be able to articulate ROI measurement
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interest in ICT4D
- Strong business acumen
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline (i.e. Business, Economics, Finance, Computing, Engineering)
- 5 + years of experience successfully managing customer implementations
- A technical background, with preference given to on-line software (SaaS) products
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “ 2178”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2178, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.