An international and reputable insurance firm is seeking to recruit sales people.
The candidate must be well acquainted with the Coast region and must be 23 years and above, with a minimum KSCE grade of C- and those with Sales and Marketing Diploma / Degree will be an asset.
Duties and roles of the candidate will be as follows:
- Resolves client concerns
- Participates in team meetings and training programs
- Maintains integrity of client database
- Demonstrates knowledge of company insurance products
- Call potential clients to expand their customer base
- Interview prospective clients to get data about their financial resources and discuss existing coverage
- Explain the features of various policies
- Analyze clients’ current insurance policies and suggest additions or changes
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients
- Handle policy renewals
- Maintain electronic and paper records
- Help policyholders settle claims.
The remuneration package entails;
- A basic salary
- Transport Allowance
- Very competitive bonuses and rewards for targets attained.
- COP training.
All those who feel that they meet the above qualifications should submit their cover letters and CV to email@example.com before 13th July 2016.