client, a services company with an extensive infrastructure in terms of
servers, storage and network capacity which they lease to businesses at
an affordable fee, is looking for an experienced Sales Representative with knowledge in IT Sales.
Sales Representative will be responsible for the generation and
development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities.
role is focused purely on new business and the person must be ‘sales
hungry’ and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills with
effective and successful results.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income as per agreed annual targets
- Present client to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Spend majority of your time out of the office in meetings.
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting
and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials
pitch; establishing needs; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover
to the NOC team
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to are captured and explored
a representative of the company at industry events and tradeshows, your
professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of
gaining new business leads and contacts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is current using CRM software
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following company procedure
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
- Ensure the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- To ensure you are a prime candidate for this opportunity it is essential that you have
- Sales experience no less than 3 years
- Experience within a similar sales role in Technology, Media or Telecommunications
- Proven sales results
- Relationship management experience is essential
- Degree from recognized university
position requires an energetic, self-motivated person who is passionate
about sales, marketing and communication and has a strong background in
this, self-driven individual with a keen eye for detail.
- Education: Degree in IT, Marketing, Engineering or any other relevant degree
- Language: Excellent verbal and non – verbal communication skills in English.
A competitive compensation will be negotiated with the right candidate,
commensurate with experience and skills. Please state current and
salary expectations in your application.
- Availability: State availability (notice period) in your application letter.
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 7th July 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.