General Manager – Marketing and Business Development
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the General Manager Marketing and Business Development is responsible and accountable for delivering the Authorities revenue targets by building, developing and enhancing the Authorities brand, products and service offerings based on a deep understanding of different consumers and customers’ needs and developing and availing relevant product and service offerings through strategic marketing initiatives.
The right candidate will have a minimum of 10 years marketing and business development experience with at least 6 years’ experience gained in a senior managerial level in a large commercial company (KShs billions / USD $’000 millions) and a proven track record in marketing, business development, or sales, with demonstrated success in delivering tangible contribution to the organisations revenue and bottom line.
He/she will have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related program from a recognised accredited university and a professional certificate in marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or similar institution.
Applications should be sent to Recruitment-GMMarketing@kaa.go.ke
Your application should reach us on or before Tuesday 26th July 2016.
- complete a detailed application form;
- provide details of 3 referees who can speak to their competence, character and integrity;
- provide a certificate of tax clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- present a certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- submit a declaration of wealth to the relevant authorities;
- clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); – a report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and
- successfully pass vetting.
Canvassing in any form is not allowed.