General Manager – Procurement & Logistics
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the General Manager Procurement and Logistics is responsible and accountable for managing and coordinating all aspects of procurement, inventory management and logistics; adding value to the activities of the Authority by making sure procurement is timely and based on value for money in terms of quality, price and terms from suppliers and is fully compliant to all relevant public procurement regulations and guidelines, the Authority’s procurement policy, as well as the consistent good commercial and professional practice.
He/she will be a graduate Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline from a recognised institution of higher learning, as well as a professional purchasing qualification such as CIPS and be registered with and a have a current Supplies Practitioners License from, the Kenya Institute of Supplies Management.
Applications should be sent to Recruitment-GMProcurement@kaa.go.ke
Your application should reach us on or before Tuesday 26th July 2016.
In line with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010, shortlisted listed candidates for each position will be required to:
- complete a detailed application form;
- provide details of 3 referees who can speak to their competence, character and integrity;
- provide a certificate of tax clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- present a certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- submit a declaration of wealth to the relevant authorities;
- clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); – a report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and
- successfully pass vetting.
Canvassing in any form is not allowed.