Airport Manager – Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA)
Reporting to the General Manager Operations and Safety, the Airport Manager JKIA is responsible and accountable for safe and efficient operation of the airport on a daily basis, covering both passenger and cargo hubs.
The right candidate will have a minimum of 10 years airport management and/or operations and customer service experience with at least 4 years’ experience gained in a senior managerial level and a proven track record in operations, safety, customer, people and relationship management.
He/she will have a bachelor’s degree in airport management, aviation administration, aviation management, public administration, business administration, or a related field, with relevant certification in airport operations and airport safety.
Applications should be sent to Recruitment-JKIA@kaa.go.ke
Your application should reach us on or before Tuesday 26th July 2016.
In line with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010, shortlisted listed candidates for each position will be required to:
- complete a detailed application form;
- provide details of 3 referees who can speak to their competence, character and integrity;
- provide a certificate of tax clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- present a certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- submit a declaration of wealth to the relevant authorities;
- clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); – a report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and
- successfully pass vetting.
Canvassing in any form is not allowed.