KCA University (KCAU) is a Chartered Business and Technology University committed to quality service and ethical practices.
As one of its expansion strategies, KCAU seeks to recruit a highly motivated and innovative candidate to fill the following position;
Principal – KCAU Town Campus
Purpose: To Manage the Campus in line with overall University Strategic Plan.
- To develop and implement strategies for the campus;
- To develop a business plan for the campus focusing on recruitment and retention of students;
- Responsible for all administrative aspects of operations at Town Campus, including mentoring of staff;
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the campus, ensuring it achieves KCAU’s mission and vision;
- Prepare and manage an annual budget for the campus;
- Ensure continued financial viability of service units through sound fiscal management;
- Develop a risk management framework for the Campus;
- Manage internal Information and Communication function;
- Lead diverse work teams, develop an organization-wide strategy for excellent service delivery and engage partnerships and collaborations;
- Set up, financial and administrative systems, controls and procedures for the campus.
- Oversee the running of OBAMA Centre and all support units within the centre once established;
- Liaise with business partners, external networks/stakeholders and regulatory bodies like Commission for University Education (CUE) to ensure compliance;
- Present quarterly progress reports on business unit performance of the campus to Management Board and University Council;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Vice Chancellor.
- Professional qualification in relevant field (CPA).
- At least 8 years of professional experience overall, with a minimum of five years of senior-leadership experience.
- Development of new academic programs
- Achieve annual revenue targets.
- Retention of 80% existing clients through service delivery.
- Maintain high level of discipline and efficiency among staff and students.
- Compiling and submitting monthly reports
- Register an overall annual positive performance of the campus
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills;
- Well developed report writing skills;
- Demonstrated supervisory skills;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated track record of positive financial performance
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae, cover letter (stating their current and expected gross salary) and certificates through the address below not later than 29th July, 2016.
Director, Human Resources,
P.0. Box 56808-00200,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.