The Position: Reporting to the Head of KCB Capital and working closely with the Head of Brokerage.
- Develop a partnership clients.
- Develop a client retention and deal origination implementation plan for KCB Capital.
- Communicate regularly and build deep relationships with the firms ‘clients as well as market intermediaries.
- Provide seamless, timely, attentive and responsive service to customers.
- Find new deal intermediaries that the business does not have a relationship with (through industry events/conferences, contacts and networking).Network directly with business owners in industries of interest.
- Identify and provide solutions to Clients’ financial needs, keeping records and trouble shooting on client relationships.
- Identification of new business opportunities and maintaining the relationships.
- Researching the latest products and regulations, analyze market intelligence and generate recommendations for follow up by product specialists.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree preferably in a business related field.
- Professional qualifications (CFA/KIB/ACIB/CPA/ACCA) or MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 4 years’ proven experience in managing Client Brokerage relationships and customer service.
- At least 2 years’ in Sales and Product Development.
- Experience with Investment Banking Products will be an added advantage
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of brokerage and advisory business environment, regulations and operations.
- Excellent, high quality interpersonal, presentation, problem solving, negotiation skills with the ability to positively and clearly communicate with a variety of constituents.
- Ability to network through all open channels with large technological dependency for the target market.
- Proven excellent analytical, planning, organization and execution skills.
- A good understanding of risk.
To be considered your application must be received by 15th July, 2016
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted