- Collaborates across bank functions and Partners to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial calendar for the bank’s Website, portals, Blog and App to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Collaborate with internal teams and Digital Agency to generate, update and revise Web and App content
- Development of editorial governance and workflows so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Periodic Web content Audit to ensure no outdated content or dead links, fix links that don’t work and pictures that aren’t appearing properly.
- Keep current with emerging web content trends through relevant blogs, listservs, and events
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Track and report on all site content metrics and propose improvements
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Marketing, Journalism from a University recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Professional qualifications in Digital Marketing
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ proven experience in digital marketing and/or publishing.
- Working Experience in marketing or communications
- Computer Literacy
- Should have good Attention to detail
- Should have good relationship management skills
To be considered your application must be received by 8th July 2016
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Digital Content Manager
Ref: MKT 02/2016
The Position: Reporting to the Digital Brand Manager, He/She will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the Bank’s online presence, through ensuring the Bank’s Website, Portals, Blog and App have sharable and interesting Content.