The Position: Reporting to the Senior Manager, Forensic Services Unit, the Forensic Investigator will be responsible for proactively preventing, detecting and investigating frauds for the Group.
Supporting the development of strategies for fraud prevention, detection, investigation and response.
- Carrying out forensic investigations into cases of suspected fraud committed against the bank and customers
- Conducting fraud awareness campaigns for the group
- Undertaking fraud risk assessment and data mining using CAATS
- Undertaking forensic assignments
- Preparing and submitting forensic reports on assignments undertaken
- Updating the fraud database and preparing monthly statistical reports
- Attending court to give evidence in criminal and civil cases on behalf of the bank as an expert witness
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Putting in place effective measures for electronic fraud management
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree preferably in Law, Finance, IT or Business related field
- Possession of a post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g. Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)/CPA/ACCA/CISA/Diploma in Criminal Justice or Forensic auditing
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in forensic and fraud investigations
- Ability to use forensic imaging and analysis tools
- A good understanding of criminal law will be essential
- Experience in general banking and credit operations will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent report writing skills is mandatory
- Must uphold and observe high integrity
To be considered your application must be received by 29th July, 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.