The Position: Reporting to the Finance Manager, the jobholder is to Support financial planning, management and reporting
- Create project accounts in the accounting system and report on project assets, expenses and surpluses
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
- Authorize the transfer of expenses into and out of project-related accounts based on approvals
- Review and approve supplier invoices related to the project and all project-related billings to customers
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to the Finance and Administration Manager.
- Investigate all project expenses not billed to customers
- Close out project accounts upon project completion
- Create and submit government reports and tax returns related to projects
- Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree in a business related field from a recognized university. A Masters in any relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Fully qualified Accountant (CPA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent).
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy environment, which should be in Financial and Management reporting.
- Sound knowledge of the financial industry, accounting principles and regulatory guidelines.
- Excellent planning, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in office automation tools.
The above position has demanding roles which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
To be considered your application must be received by 22nd July, 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.