- Developing efficient methods for managing Network Infrastructure delivery assignments, deployments and resolutions.
- Applying business/technical support concepts to perform Tier 3 (highest-level) technical support.
- Supporting and review of Network Infrastructure Service Delivery (PSSD) framework and recommending improvements.
- Analyzing and reviewing of Network Infrastructure delivery models, and implementation to achieve Cost and Energy efficient and effective goals.
- Accurately managing Network Infrastructure assets inventory and firmware licensing compliance.
- Gathering, analyzing, reviewing, categorizing and overseeing ticket assignments for technical support, insuring referral to appropriate level of services.
- Implementing methodologies to improve first call resolution, managing customer perceptions, and building strong internal relationships.
- Analyzing help desk performance through various statistical and reporting methods and implementing changes necessary to improve.
- Escalating/assigning work appropriately.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology from a recognized university on computer Science or related field
- Must be a CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associates). Possession of additional IT certification e.g. ITIL, CCNP, CCVP, CCSP and COTIT, will be a definite advantage
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Information Technology with hands on experience in Networking (Routing and Switching).
- A minimum of 2 years working experience with IP telephony systems-(Telephony and Voice).
- Good understanding of emerging trends in the industry and possible improvements in corporate data and voice networks.
- Proven skills in configuring security perimeter firewalls, IPS systems, and advanced security configurations on Cisco Devices.
- Demonstrate in depth understanding of troubleshooting skills and resolution of Network infrastructure issues.
- Demonstrate understanding of the Bank’s IT Policy and Procedures
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- A results driven “team player”, personality with a willingness and ability to work in a dynamic working environment
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Excellent customer service
The above positions are demanding roles which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
To be considered your application must be received by 29th July, 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.