Key Accounts Development Manager (Modern Trade Manager)
Job Description (Key Responsibility)
- Developing Productive Long Term Relationships With Customers
- Creating Long Term Strategies With The Clients
- Act As A Main Contact For Existing And New Customers
- Reaching Sales Targets
- Implementing A Global Sales Strategy
- Preparing Volume Forecasts And Plans
- Closely cooperating with other departments involved with your accounts
- Develop plans to build-up weighted distribution in each region/city/or town in coordination with Distributor’s local management, and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with local Distributor’s management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Initiate & develop annual marketing plan/s as per the strategy & guidelines set and agreed with your direct management and regional marketing team; follow-up on implementation; and report back progress & any recommendations to change or amend.
- Play a central role in steering Key Account Management in coordination with respective distributor’s management; with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs. competitors and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers. Company products being Impulse products – it becomes imperative to place company products on checkouts, in category, and occasionally in selective out of category.
- Minimum Sales experience in FMCG industry preferably
- FMCG experience is a must, preferably in modern trade
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook. Prior experience in SAP is a plus.
- Sales and goals oriented personality
Email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21st July 2016, indicate current and expected salary. Subject should be KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER