- Identifies business opportunities by prospecting different clients.
- Book appointments with corporate and other clients; visit them in their offices to present the company’s products.
- Carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the location, benefits, price and modes of payment.
- Follow up prospects till execution of the sale and after sale service.
- Researching and developing new ways of sourcing new clients; identifying institutions that have groups and approach them for demonstration.
- Handle correspondences and inquiries through email, phones or face to face.
- Assist the customer service officer in marketing during events.
- Follow up with payments by clients sourced by self.
- Create a good relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance
- Maintain and update the clients’ database contacts and status of on-going sales
- Generate sales plan reports, challenges and achievements; daily, weekly and monthly.
- Excellent commercial acumen coupled with a business development track record
- Ability to drive account performances whilst delivering cost effective results
- More than 02 years of work experience in selling products/services
- Self-motivated, flexible and open to change.
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting and networking skills.
- A natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under demanding pressure.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Business related qualification and 3-5 years’ experience in sales & marketing
- Proficiency in computer skills; MS Office
Availability: State availability (notice period) in your application letter.
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 07 July 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Our client, a fast growing real estate property company (primarily land), is recruiting for a Sales Executive to join their growing team.
Job Summary: The incumbent of this position shall take the client through the products and services offered by the company until the execution of the sale; Build business by identifying and prospecting clients; conduct market research.