- Direct the day-to-day, operational activities of the office, including all administrative support functions, client check-in and purchases, handling customer service issues and overseeing all freelance instructors and the office schedule.
- Manage client relations, ensuring the utmost satisfaction of the company’s clients and members.
- Identify areas of potential cost reduction and efficiency improvement and encourage all staff to do the same.
- Maintain appropriate internal controls and auditing procedures, properly accounting for sales, instructor payments and all petty cash transactions.
- Prepare special analyses and direct special projects as required by the Managing Director.
- Provide direct support functions for the organization, including secretarial, messenger, reception, inventory stocking and telephone services.
- Maintain an up-to-date client database and help with the coordination of workshops and events.
- Provide direct support to the Managing Directors for professional and personal needs, including scheduling, calendar management, running errands, making purchases, retrieving and sending mail and other duties as needed.
- Diploma or Degree in any field
- Must have a perfect understanding of computer operations
- Sharp attention to detail
- Smart and presentable
- Excellent and pleasant telephone conversation skills including telesales
- Excellent communication skills
Cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2296”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2296, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 13th July 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Duma Works is recruiting an Office Administrator for one of our clients.
They are a Logistics Company Incorporated under Kenyan laws and licensed to carry out clearing and forwarding services, imports, transit, transport, warehousing and general commission agents.