Key Responsibilities: Responsible for marketing activities
Main Tasks and Duties
Responsible for business development
- Develop and communicate strategies to establish partnerships and business relationships to market services
- Conduct and review market analysis to determine Clients needs
- Operate in liaison with the Management in the resolution of business development matters
- Design and implement business solutions
- Support management in dealing with negotiations, bids, contract development acquisitions and budgeting
- Analyze the financial impact of sales of services to new and existing Clients
- Support marketing campaigns and promotions
- Follow market activity to anticipate new trends and capture business opportunities
- Network with key players
- Must have at least a diploma or a university degree in Marketing
- Experience in office environment
- Computer literate and Familiar with MS Office programs.
- Personality that conveys poise and credibility with high levels of convincing and influencing skills to gain the trust and respect of clients
- Shows strong initiative and able to work autonomously with regular communication to the Management
- Acts quickly and decisively, willing to demonstrate courage and address difficult issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with different groups of diverse needs and requirements in a motivational manner.
- Team player with ability to drive results and to motivate the performance of others
- Solutions oriented personality with analytical thinking.
- Genuine, open, honest and straight forward personality that appreciates direct personal communication.
Additional information: Ability to work with minimal supervision
Salary scale is Kshs.15, 000.00 plus commission
Forward Cv to email@example.com not later than 20th July 2016