- Strategy: Develop media strategy and make recommendations for optimal media buys to advertise our products. Manage budgets and coordinate media campaigns with the sales department.
- Relationship Building: Be the day-to-day driver of the media plan including building relationships with and communicating with media partners.
- Sponsorship Management: Identify and execute sponsorship opportunities that no one else can think of to get people to purchase our products.
- Training & Coaching: Train and coach media partners on the key selling points and unique value proposition of our products
- Creative Direction: Provide creative direction on ad campaigns (radio advertising/TV commercials), artwork, and promotional concepts.
- Monitoring & Evaluation: Understand the Kenyan media landscape (market share, demographics, popular TV shows etc.) and communicate trends and current events to management. Monitor, analyse and optimise ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Contract Negotiations: Be the advertising money man – negotiate with media companies to get the company the best pricing, added value, and positioning.
- Prior media experience at the management level
- Degree in Marketing
- Hustle, drive and ability to get media partners excited about our products. The ideal candidate can inspire radio producers to compete amongst each other to drive sales for our company ; and in the same day hit the streets of Nairobi to oversee the deployment of 1,000+ branded stickers on matatus.
- Ability to speak up, and give honest and candid feedback to management.
- Strong analytic skills and knowledge of media management tools, Excel, and marketing procedures.
Applications letters (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2240”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2240, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th June 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||