Our client one of Kenya’s premier Building & Interior Product Companies with various Retail shops is looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer.
The successful candidate MUST have relevant working experience with Gebrit Piping & Pluvia Systems.
- Consult and support the sales of sanitary piping systems and solar systems.
- Provide product, service or equipment technical support.
- Work with consultants to obtain construction and installation requirements prior tendering for new upcoming projects.
- Develop recommendations for the resulting changes in specific product ranges.
- Prepare cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans and related customer documents.
- Responsible for design, calculation and project management for Geberit piping & pluvial systems.
- Work hand in hand with the Sales Manager.
- Must have a background degree / higher diploma in mechanical engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in pre-sales for plumbing piping system.
- Must demonstrate previous working experience with Geberit piping and pluvial systems.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills working with customer.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 80,000/= (Approx. 800 USD)
Deadline: 25th July 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.