Medical Sales Representative
Purpose: To manage specific territories of private sector health care providers (pharmacy, Clinics, Hospitals & Doctor level) to influence provider practices.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve set sales targets and call targets
- Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, targeting and call coverage customers.
- Ensure that activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies;
- Detail Pharmaceutical products to healthcare providers and ensure proper visibility at points of purchase through POP placement
- Provide on-going support to providers to create favorable relationship with our client;
- Function as feedback mechanism between our client and providers/customers; Provide regular report and feedback from providers in a correct, complete and timely fashion;
- Effectively implement set sales and marketing strategies through trainings, and distribution of promotional materials;
- Work with sales partner/rep to ensure commodity supply is uninterrupted at the pharmacy level;
- Track and provide reports on territory performance and individual performance.
Required Education, Qualifications and Competencies;
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences
- At least 1 years’ experience in active medical detailing.
- Good understanding of Public Health,
- Strategic and analytical skills;
- Reporting and presentation skills;
- Planning, and organization skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
- Team player
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieved set target in product sales;
- Achieved set listing target in calls made and outlets sold into
- Adherence to government legislation
- Properly coordinated territories in medical detailing activities; and
- Readily available supply of specified products
How to Apply
If qualified, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Marketing Representative’ .
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted