- Develop and review budgets for the Association and for project proposals.
- To manage, monitor and develop the process for recruiting members into Girl Guides
- To plan and implement strategies that will enable KGGA to hit growth targets through improved recruitment processes
- Develop exciting programmes to attract girls into Guiding
- Develop a database to monitor membership data on a regular basis.
- Work closely with the PR and Advocacy Officer raise the profile of KGGA
- Any other work as may be assigned.
- Undertake other duties as your line manager should require in keeping with the responsibility of the post.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- At least 5 years experience
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Demonstration of creativity to achieve results using minimum resources
- Strong oral, written and comprehension skills
- Excellent software skills such as use of spreadsheets like excel, word, powerpoint, access.
- Understanding of KGGA work
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working with volunteers
Please submit a cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position together with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st August 2016.
Please note: At no point in the entire recruitment process shall the candidate have to pay any money as a condition of engagement.
Only shortlisted candidates will have their applications acknowledged.
KGGA is an “equal opportunity organization” that is committed to hiring highly qualified individuals regardless of gender, religion, race, creed or marital status.