Job Title: Accounts & Admin Officer
Our client is an MFI that manages women groups through resource mobilization.
They are looking to hire an Accounts and Admin officer who will be responsible for accounting and coordinating office activities in their Organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle the front office and manage correspondence, in person, calls and mails.
- Reconcile the bank statements on a constant basis.
- Prepare income and expenditure projections and variance analyses.
- Prepare monthly payrolls and ensure remittance of statutory deductions.
- Manage client records as well as their accounts.
- Coordination with courier companies and delivery of all packages.
- Follow up on payments.
- Supervising and managing of stock.
- Keeping a steady and up to date filing system.
- Managing the Managing Director’s diary.
Qualification & Skills
- A minimum of CPA K
- A Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in related field will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years experience working for an MFI.
- Experience in loan processing, disbarment and recovery will be an added advantage.
- Experience working with Quick books.
- Proficiency in Ms Office and relevant accounting software’s.
- Previous experience as an Office administrator is preferred.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
- Must be a team player and has ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge in the property industry is an added advantage.
- Should be a person of Integrity and high level of professionalism.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts & Admin Officer) to email@example.com before Friday 15th July 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted