Our client a leading Training Solution Provider in Bahrain is looking to recruit a Microsoft Certified IT Trainer.
- Teach assigned Microsoft technical and application classes.
- Assist the training manager in supporting sales department.
- Set up labs for assigned classes.
- Make and submit class reports for each class.
- Perform other duties and tasks as designated by the training manager.
- Must have a BSc. in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Must be a Microsoft certified trainer.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledgeable in MCSE in Windows server 2012, Exchange 2013, SCCM 2012.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Can work under pressure and is a fast learner.
- Excellent reporting, documentation and presentation skills.
Deadline: 31st August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||