Description: Designed, engineered and built in Kenya, Mobius Motors sells highly durable, highly affordable vehicles for Africa’s mass market. Versatile and durable, it is designed for African cities whilst still being extremely capable off-road.
Reporting to the Production Manager, we are seeking exceptional Warehouse Officers who will be responsible for the storing, moving and handling of raw materials and finished components for Body Shop and Main Line production.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and verify all parts and components for production.
- Work closely with the Bonded Warehouse team.
- Fill in orders by picking and issuing materials to the production line.
- Report inventory shortages and recommend new orders.
- Remove damaged materials from stock.
- Utilise forklifts, reach trucks and transfer equipment to ensure heavy parts are safely transported.
- Manage materials flow in the ERP System.
- Maintain work area clean, safe and orderly.
- Ensure high quality standards throughout all the work carried out.
An ideal candidate should combine strong technical skills in vehicle mechanics with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
They should be rigorous, pragmatic and on-the-ground solution focussed – not overly academic.
- A diploma in procurement or supply chain management
- 3 years’ experience, preferably in a production set-up
- Experience in any materials resource planning systems
- Forklift certification
- Ability to work professionally and with precision while meeting strict deadlines
- Knowledgeable on various vehicle components and parts
- High sense of integrity
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment and work within a diverse team
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Strong problem solving skills and unwavering determination
- Ability to self-manage; work planning and reporting
- Fluency in English (the working language of Mobius)
- Fluency in Kiswahili (the national language of Kenya)
How to Apply
email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open until filled