Request for Proposals (RFP)
RFP Reference No. 2915-KEN
NEEMA procurement Committee now invites interested qualified and eligible contractors to submit bids for borehole equipping (the pump will be solar driven) of 1 borehole.
Eligible firms must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Business Permit;
- Valid VAT Registration Certificate and Valid KRA PIN Certificate;
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate;
- Evidence and previous borehole equipping work of similar nature.
Quotations are received with the following conditions:
- All prices quoted should be value added tax (VAT) exclusive.
- The price quoted shall remain valid for 90 days after opening of the bids.
- Contracting companies are advised to send their technical proposals (currency; Kenya shillings).
Interested and eligible bidders to fill and return the BOQ form (available HERE and more details HERE)
Scanned quotes must be emailed to reach the undersigned below on or before 13th July 2016.
Proposals can be dropped in the group’s tender box at NEEMA Offices.
The Board Chairman / Procurement Committee
NEEMA Poultry project
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org