Our client, one of Kenya’s premier Building & Interior Product Companies with various Retail shops is looking to recruit a Nurse.
The successfully candidate MUST have relevant experience working in a clinic.
- Ensure that the clinic is cleaned every day, cabinet are wiped and all sterilized equipment’s are sterilized.
- Ensure that each patient is attended to in the shortest time possible.
- Ensure the right medication is given to each patient.
- Carry out monthly stock and ensure each patient record is up to date.
- Ensure all causality is attended to by first aiders and only serious cases are forwarded to the clinic.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Must have a nursing diploma.
- Must have worked in a fast paced environment.
- Must be willing to relocate to Athi River.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 25,000 – 35,000/= (Approx. 250 – 250 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 31st July 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.