Job Description: Main responsibility is to organize the management and support of the technical facilities, including technical service of the facilities – repair, support, installation, upgrade, modifications and alike.
Job tasks and duties featuring the essence of the job:
- To provide preventive support of the equipment.
- Fast respond in case of unexpected failures of the equipment.
- Be able to report and quantify possible downtime of broadcasts on the entire platform to GM.
- Develop and defend the budget of his/her department and that for part equipment to the capital budget.
- Organize the training for transmission and studio department together with Technical Manager.
- To assign tasks to his/her subordinates according to their qualifications and skills, job description, labor contract and production necessity of the Company by formulating clear criteria for the performance of such tasks and overseeing their proper execution.
- To require from the employees in the department timely, precise, assiduous and efficient performance of their job duties.
- To make the employees a regular objective evaluation of their job performance.
- To oversee his/her subordinates for keeping the working hours, labor and technology discipline, the rules on safe and healthy labor, fire safety rules, environmental and hygiene requirements, access and security regime, preservation of the property in their custody, as well as implementation of the acts and instructions of the above Company managers.
- To perform any other job-related duties, assigned by his/her direct manager.
Type and level of educational degree:
- Higher with a focus on engineering (preferably electrical engineering.)
- At least 3 years of broadcast experience.
- At least 5 years of total length of experience.
- Computer literacy: MS Office, specialized programs.
- Foreign language: fluent English – written and oral.
- Personality: Communicative, solution oriented, organized, management and leadership skills, ability for timely and independent decision-making.
- Experience and knowledge of terrestrial TV technologies, both analogue and digital.