Our client, a market leader in print industry consumables, is looking for an Operations Manager.
The role of the position is:
- Oversee the production function;
- Manage inventory- raw materials and finished goods;
- Manage business logistics including timely dispatches of finished orders to customers;
- Make and oversee execution of production plans.
The ideal candidate needs the following qualification:
- Previous experience in a similar role or equivalent in manufacturing environment;
- Strong leadership capabilities;
- Relevant education;
- Technical capabilities in manufacturing will be an added advantage.
An attractive compensation package will be discussed.
Send your application and resume to email@example.com indicating you expected salary by July 5th ,2016.