Role Purpose: Reporting to the Agency Administration Manager – MFS, handling escalations from the Call Centre as well as daily MFS operations and processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support and analysis to aid the Distribution team to ensure they are equipped to provide quality and efficient agent management
- Develop and maintain a database for Agents and Partners created on the mobile money system or other data repository, as required.
- Troubleshoot and escalate agent/partner issues like float, reconciliation, commission issues; while taking action to resolve them. When required liaise accordingly with Mobile Money Head of Distribution, Regional Managers, Territory Managers, and/or Customer Service Frontline & Back Office Managers.
- Manage the channel recruitment process from receipt of the applications through to handing over the creation of agents in the system with the Operations Team, inline with the Channel recruitment process
- Manage the training calendar for the distribution team, notifying the team of scheduled training and thereafter capturing and maintaining the training database
- Manage user account administration and provide all agent/partner administrators with the necessary system information and signed off procedure guidelines.
- Complete the necessary call/email/social media interaction in the system/tool and document the agents’/partners complaints, issues and subsequent solutions.
- Make recommendations on policy and procedural changes to improve the agent /partner experience, customer experience, increase revenue and retention, and decrease operating costs.
- Organize and conduct trainings to different stake holders
- Prepare reports and share it with the management
- Actively participates in team meetings
- Forms relevant functional relationships at all levels in the organization
- Works according to Orange Moneys policies and procedures
- Makes optimal service suppliers and authorities in own area of responsibility
- Undertake the administration and of the distribution ensuring there is continual communication between the operations department and the Distribution department.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or other relevant field (or equivalent).
- 2-4 years relevant experience ( in a sales and distribution and/or operations role)
- Professional Skills:
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet skills a distinct advantage
- Adept in administration demonstrating a deep understanding in the adherence and formation of processes
- Financial Management – develop and manage budgets
- Team player
- Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing.
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only.
Application should be sent by latest 22nd July 2016, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.