Role Purpose: Reporting to the Customer Care Manager – MFS, handling escalations from the Call Centre, overseeing the performance of the customer care agents on duty as well as daily MFS operations and processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve all allocated mobile money escalations each day and for escalated issues ensure resolution within the defined SLA targets.
- Ensure timely feedback is given to the respective customers’ on their reported issues.
- Ensure that the Customer Care Agents achieve customer satisfaction levels and minimize customer dissatisfaction by providing regular feedback to the internal /external customers’ until resolution of the reported issue(s).
- Use the signed off processes and procedures as part of your working tools.
- Demonstrate knowledge proficiency with respect to the company’s signed off processes & procedures and company’s products and services.
- Complete the necessary call/email/social media interactions in the CRM system/tool and document the customer/agents/partners’ complaints, issues and subsequent solutions.
- Enter customer data and other relevant information into customer service systems(CRM) or other data repository, as required.
- Respond to the written customer correspondence on behalf of customer service operations as per the signed off correspondence guidelines/templates.
- Manage the shifts of the Customer Care Agents to ensure that there is full availability of agents during peak on non-peak time, ensuring that the KPI’s are maintained above the specified limits.
- Monitor the performance of the agents advising on top performers and ensuring poor performers are managed in line with agreed policy.
- Adhere to shift work schedule as planned.
- Provide recommendations for product and process development based on customer feedback and from the analysis report of the escalations.
- On a rotational basis, prepare and submit an analysis report of the daily & monthly escalations
- Make recommendations on policy and procedural changes to improve the agent /partner experience, customer experience, increase revenue and retention, and decrease operating costs.
- Actively participates in team meetings
- Forms relevant functional relationships at all levels in the organization
- Works according to Orange Moneys policies and procedures
- Makes optimal service suppliers and authorities in own area of responsibility
- Manage operations of the outsourced call center
- Bachelor’s Degree business related
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer care
- Experience in Mobile Money and/or Telco customer care is preferred
- Proven management and motivation skills
- First class organization and planning skills
- Strong data analytics skills
- Proven leadership customer care teams
- Membership of professional body advantageous
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only.
Application should be sent by latest 22nd July 2016, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.