Role Purpose: Reporting to the Head of Marketing – MFS, the MFS Proposition manager will be responsible for defining the revenue targets per product, segment and region in conjunction with the HOD, as well as planning and implementing the strategic pricing, promotions and campaigns in order to achieve the set targets.
- Revenue planning and target setting of all MFS products and services per segment and region. Implementing the comprehensive marketing plan to achieve targets per month.
- Perform and report to management on work done on Customer Insights, including base segmentation, usage analytics, research and reporting, competitor and environmental scans, tariff comparisons, including coordinating external research activities requested by development partners.
- Develop and maintain the business case for the tariffs and promotions of each live product and motivate management to approve the tariffs and promotions as per the delegation of authority.
- Develop new tariffs and promotions and campaigns, and manage the projects to launch the same into the live environment together with IT and Billing, Product Team, Brand and Marketing Communications, Sales and Distribution and the Public Relations Divisions.
- Post Implementations reviews on tariffs, promotions and campaigns and Month end reporting on achievement of targets and progress against the Marketing Plan.
- Assist in defining innovative product and service roadmap
- Degree in Marketing or other relevant field (or equivalent).
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a role within a Marketing environment, having being exposed to all disciplines. Telecoms product marketing experience preferred.
- Relevant post graduate diploma or degree, Marketing/commercial focus preferred
- Swahili & English (fluent)
- Project Management – experience with co-ordination of project teams achieving deadlines
- Partner Management – delivery of results through partners and SLA’s
- Customer focused – passionate about delivery of results to internal and external customers
- Commercially astute – solid understanding of market, competitor, & customer
- Strategically Oriented – solid understanding of the integrated set of products and services included within the MFS portfolio; able to identify opportunities and define and implement these opportunities into reality
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet skills a distinct advantage.
- Financial Management – develop and manage budgets, drive down costs wherever possible.
- Enthusiastic and energetic – develop and maintain great working environment
- Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing an advantage, expert word processor and PowerPoint skills a distinct advantage
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only.
Application should be sent by latest 22nd July 2016, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.